Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Dear friends,

Here we go: "Monday, September 16: Write a public love letter to someone in your life. (It doesnt necessarily need to be romantic.)"

My dearest,

Remember the first time I wrote you a letter and I said as Marylin Monroe: “Im selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best.”?

Well... apparently you made it! I cannot believe how much patience you have on a daily basis - and everyone knows girls are hard to handle as they are from Venus and boys/men are from Mars... but everyday you are stubborn and you are showing me more in more how much you love me.

Thank you for being there for me when I am upset and when I cry and when I am down and thank you for being there to make me smile again. Thank you for being there when I wake up in the morning and I can look upon your face and see you smile - that always makes me smile back :* Thank you for being warm and cozy and kitten like waiting me when outside is cold with a cup of tea so I can warm up quickly :) Thank you for learning how to cook as I have 2 left hands when it comes to that subject - you make the most awesome spaghetti bolognese and the most delicious apple pie with crumbs :* Thank you for taking care of me and standing my moods - you are awesomely patient and I hope one day I will be even 10% as patient as you are :*


Dearest one, I am glad I met you and that you were stubborn enough to stick around when I was a pain in the arse and I was not speaking at all with you :) I am happy you proposed and that I was sane enough to say yes :) It was the best decision in my life :*

Yours truly,
The LadyBug that loves you loads :*
download
alternative link download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive